- Dorset Adventure Park is the perfect venue for a school trip. We offer…
- End of term rewards.
- New school year Induction and Team Building trips.
- Leavers trips.
- Choose from a Waterpark or Mud Trail session, or make a day of it and do both!
During term time weekdays, we offer school groups a 90 minute session on the park, spending 45 minutes on each lake. We provide wetsuits and buoyancy aids for all and have capacity for up to 100 students.
Sessions include free play to start, and then structured challenges and games run by our fully qualified Lifeguards.
A 90 minute session on our 2km Trail featuring more than 50 obstacles. Students can go around the course as many times as they wish during the session. Don’t worry there are high pressure warm showers for afterwards, so no muddy minibuses!
Waterpark £15 (inclusive of wetsuit hire)
Mud Trail £8
Both activities on the same day £20
Teachers are very welcome to take part free of charge on a 1:10 ratio, or not, your choice!
Weekend school trips are also available for boarders at the same cost. However we can only run 1 hour sessions at the weekend as we are also open to the public. We also cannot guarantee sole use at the weekends.
What do your students need to bring?
- Swimwear to wear under our wetsuits.
- Trainers or wet shoes to wear on the Waterpark and Mud Trail.
- Old clothes to wear on the Mud Trail and a full change of clothes for afterwards.
- Bin bag for wet and muddy clothes.
Refreshments are available before or after your session in the Snack Shack if required.
Give us a call on 01929 505030 or email [email protected] to discuss your trip.